Host Nexus Reviews??

Hi There:

I'm looking for a new reseller plan and have been using this fantastic site to aid in my search. (Wish I had known about you before choosing my current reseller plan).

In any case, I've been checking out hostnexus.com and they have all that I've been looking for. They were rated with an Honest Award on WHReviews and I've researched them on here as well. Although they had a bit of negative feedback in the early part of 2006, there hasn't been anything since about June of this year.

Anyone out there with this company on one of their Windows' reseller plans? If so, can you comment on your experience?

Thanks

Have you tried Google? You may find some pretty good info there.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hi HostFrog:

I haven't yet tried Google....I thought this would be a better spot to start and get the feedback from others who may be in the same boat as I before sorting through pages upon pages of Google results.

Thanks,

Kelly

Don't know how good this is, but it may help you out.

http://www.webhostingreviewdirectory...HostNexus.html

LOL...thanks HostFrog. We must be conducting searches simultaneously as I also just found that link.

Thanks,

Kelly

haha. Can't seem to find much on them. That may be a good sign though...never know. Have you tried throwing them some pre-sales questions?

If you're looking for reviews for their reseller solutions, you might want to look for their previous reseller hosting subsidiary "Reseller Nexus". They sold that brand (Feb, 2006 I think) but I imagine most of their reseller-specific reviews would be under the RN name.

Simon
    Last edited by IHSL; 12-11-2006 at 03:00 PM.
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network.