Payment solutions

Hello,

I would like to hear opinions about the best payment methods. Ive been using Paypal, but since those incompetent "workers" of Paypal spain blocked my main account, due having a very very old paypal account, they dont want to unlock anything, and now I need to find any other solution. The thing is, I cannot compelte one step in the old account (verification card) since the cc expired a year ago. They just reply the same phrase all the time. Im looking for something that can send you the money via bank transfer. Paypal was nice, since it can do direct bank transfer from Spain to Spain, without need of strange SWIFT codes, etc...

Does anyone can suggest me anything? Im using currently 2CO, but I have some disvantages. No disponibility of the money at the moment, expensive "claim the money" methods (I need to pay 25$ per check, and need to wait to have 100$ to get a check, or 300$ via wire transfer).

Thanks to everyone, and sorry about my bad english :p

Antonio
    IberHosting - Webhosting Linux

Very interesting point, I'd like to join in to hear what others would say.
    I myself am in EU, and I'd like to hear some solutions for our EU based company.
    We considered 2CO, but trully need something way more flexible.

I suggest going to your bank, and talking to them about a merchant account and cc proccessing.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Quote Originally Posted by TrafalgarWeb
    I suggest going to your bank, and talking to them about a merchant account and cc proccessing.
    Wow, great idea Trafalgar, never mind about that. Do you know what things are required to get a merchant account, and how much takes? Also... what things you get to process crecit cards?

Thanks,

Antonio
    IberHosting - Webhosting Linux

You might check out Worldpay as well. I am still learning the geography (I knew I should have stayed awake in school ) - but depending on your volume, etc - there is also Bank of Scotland, Barclay's, Lloyd's of London, HSBC and then the gateway Protx.