Thread: Which Web Host

Which Web Host

Hi, hopefully you can help me. I am looking at building a new website using one of the hosting companies web building tools. I have contacted quite a few and am looking at the following companies:

Easyspace which costs 50 a year for their package.

123 reg which costs 10.56 a month for their business package

Stratto, which is a similar price to 123, but you get a year free.

Streamline which is 123 for the year.

Easily which is around 100 for the year.

Can anyone recomend any of the above companies as hosters and also has anyone used there web building templates before.

Alternatively can anyone recomend another company they feel offers better value that includes a web building template of up to 40 pages. The site should be no more than 1gb and traffic less than 10gb.

I would appreciate any help.

Montreal, Canada
    Are you looking for exclusively UK-based hosting and prices? They are generally more expensive than their US counterparts, but if you have a market targeting UK primarily, then it's still a good choice.
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ || soon!

I don't know if my post was deleted or I just closed the window before to post it , so, here I go again, if it was deleted, please delete it again

What are your hosting needs in space and bandwidth, I mean, I read that you site is actully using less than 1 GB of space and 10 GB of bandwidth, but what are you looking for?
    Do you have any preference on control panels or OS, languages to use, etc?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hi, it will be UK based, size wise it will be less than 1GB (say 500MB) and traffic will be pretty low, with no need for additional support for languages, etc., but a good control panel would be useful.