partnerships needed for proxy servers

Ill be straight forward with you to not attract people who really wouldn't be interested. What I'm looking for is people who purchased a dedicated server or possible VPS but don't really get around to using their resources as much as they would like to get their monies worth. Some shared hosting are possible but a lot of host have TOS banning the use of proxies due to the high load.

Ad Revenue will be split 50/50 every month (probably via paypal) or if I'm not cut a check I'll probably wait until then.

What I bring to the table:

-php programed proxy software
    -setup on your server

What you bring to the table:

-Unused server resources

To express interest please email goobert ***NO-<A|T>-SPAM*** gmail <-*-> C0M
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

gilbert,

Not that it's in the right section (other offers and request might be best?) what type of bandwidth usage do you generally get out of a semi-active proxy?

It's a bad idea to use PHP for proxy site script, as it can be heavy and slow, IMO.
    (It's especially true if the PHP is running as CGI.)

If you (or your partner) have a server, you can use REAL proxy program like delegate.
    There are numbers of other solutions, too.
    Some are Java based, others using C/C++/Python....

And proxy site is risky.
    As much as it can help people living in a poor China or other fanatic/gestapo-controled countries,
    it can be used for shady activities ....

hey thanks for the comments guys

from testing I've done this past summer it can really eat around 1-2 gigabytes a day i think

extras you are correct, i guess i didn't post this in the offers thread cause i wanted your comments as well about things like the php cause its so ez to install for me

i will be eagerly looking into other solutions and other comments as well

have a merry christmas
    -gilbert
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Will the proxy have support for blocking certain content?

Moved to advertising forum.

I am interested in this.

I don't get it. PHPproxy is free and (I'm not going to say "anyone" but) most people can set it up on their own. So basically we would be providing everything and you... get half the money?

sent a pm to you

Quote Originally Posted by taylorwilsdon
    So basically we would be providing everything and you... get half the money?
    Presumeably his sites has traffic & revenue as he mentioned 1-2GB bandwidth usages, I guess there would be around 1k-2k uniques/day on his site.
    He is asking for your unused server resources and will contibute traffic for 50:50 revenue to both partners.

(simple marriage of convenience idea) for those who have still unused server resources that can be used to make money but not used as it will requires time & effort, on other hand he has built traffic but he don't own a server to keep going.

I am partnering for my high traffic proxy site for months on this MoC idea.
    websiteson.com

WhatsApp +44 7527201709
    cam91967@myport.ac.uk