Selling Unique MySpace Resource Site W/ Revenue - PR6

Hey, I'm selling my current MySpace site.

PR: 6
    Traffic: 1,400 - 1,900 uniques per day. Ask me for proof.
    Revenue this past month (31 days): $179.
    Link: http://www.mshut.com

When I say unique, I mean that it's not one of those scripts that everyone uses where you just have to change the template. I put this site together myself. It has no databases, so transferring files will be quick and easy.

The Adsense on the site makes about $23 per month. All the other money came from people purchasing advertising space. So obviously, the more space you advertise to sell, the more money you'll get.

BIN: $2000. That is 12(months)x$179(revenue) - $148(discount) = $2000.

I'm selling the site because of a couple of reasons: 1. I'm not really doing anything with it -- it's practically running by itself. I'm not advertising it at all. And because of that, 2. I just want to start with something new

Let me know if you have any questions for me! I'll start the bidding price at $500.

Thanks!

Current offer is $800.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MeAmRussian; 12-10-2006 at 07:28 PM.

can't reach your site..seems to be done
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

$900 bid here
    Jon Black

Quote Originally Posted by MeAmRussian
    Highest offer is now $1000.

Thanks!
    Can you please mention the forum that the bid was made on (if it was on another forum) and the username of the bidder. No offense but you can be raising the bid yourself.

No offense taken. The bid was made on SP, but the bidder sent me the message via PM and not publicly, so I'm not sure he wants to make it known to the public. Because of that, I don't think I should say the username.

Thanks.