Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I just watched yesterday. The first Pirates movie was outstanding. The second one feels like we have been left in the dark. The story is ridiculously difficult to follow. I have no clue what went on wihin the first 30 minutes. Not to mention that the movie was designed as a filler to the third movie.
    I think it sucked, and I wasted my $3.99 to rent the DVD and my $2.5 hours to watch.

Hello

Trust me, i felt same when i watched this part few weeks ago. if you are somehow into horror movies, check out The grudge 2 (if you have already seen the grudge) it shows how a second part should be
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts No Overselling No Downtime No Outsourced Support No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

I was surprised actually with the quality of the second film, usually sequels are **** stories, in High Definition.

People still pay to watch movies

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Only 30 minutes was worth watching
    Web Request - Shared / Reseller / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated
    Multiple Domain Hosting .... 24/7 Technical Support - UK Website

Not into that kind of movie, more action my self

I thought the 2nd was as good if not better than the first. I can't wait for Part III due out next year. "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End".

yeh part III will be interesting wondering when it will come out.

I really didn't like the sequel, I didn't expect this..but it was actually boring
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I enjoyed it. It wasn't nearly as good as the 1st, however it's a critical piece in the series as it helps close some questions left in the first, and really advances the story line for the 3rd. You won't realize how great of a movie the 2nd one is, until you have watched the 3rd.

Didn't care for it much. I can recall the general order of action sequences, but if I had to explain the story behind it, I couldn't. Having some screenwriting experience, I would guess that the writers thought of a few action concepts ("I know! Pirates fencing while running in place on a huge hamster wheel!") and then draped the story as best they could around them. The action scene with the cannibals was a diversion that hardly advanced the story. It felt like a very expensive "I Love Lucy" episode. I love action movies, but a better writer would have created a story that connected everything with a decent flow.

Quote Originally Posted by hcn
    I just watched yesterday. The first Pirates movie was outstanding. The second one feels like we have been left in the dark. The story is ridiculously difficult to follow. I have no clue what went on wihin the first 30 minutes. Not to mention that the movie was designed as a filler to the third movie.
    I think it sucked, and I wasted my $3.99 to rent the DVD and my $2.5 hours to watch.
    I completely agree, when I went to see this the first time i fell asleep in the cinema lol which I have never done before lol

then a week later we were going cinema again and everyone decided they wanted to watch that lol so i got forced to watch it again
    oh well never again hehe