For Sale: WHM AutoPilot License (V2/V3)

I'm selling my WHM AutoPilot License which is owned and has access for both versions, 2 and 3. I don't know why but my updates have never expired so I guess you would just continue with that. If you want me to show proof of my license, just PM me. I'm interested in selling it at $85.

Sold at $85. Pm' ing you now

State of Disbelief
    For the record, selling WHMAP licenses here requires that you ask over at WHMAP's helpdesk to get permission. Give them the link to this thread and they will post if it's verified and eligible.
    Buying without this approval might not get you the license in the end.

Yes, they'll be replying here soon. Just an update; to obtain v3 you would need to to pay a renewal fee.
    Optimidia - Affordable and reliable web hosting.

Leicester, UK
    The transfer of this license has been approved.

The purchaser and seller will need to contact me directly, after purchase, to handle the transfer of license to a new domain/IP address.

In communication, please reference the following number:

That is the approval number for transfer of this license.

ALL communication after the sale must be done through our helpdesk for proper tracking..

Contact after the sale must be made since the license number that is being transferred is 'disabled' after the sale and a new one is issued to the new owner. This is to prevent 'mulit-sales' of the same license.

Please note that this approval is for a Version 2 license reissued. If the buyer prefers to utilize Version 3, an activation fee will be applied that would activate the V3 license and extend support & updates for 6 months of continuous service.

Thank you.

Wow, I am very impressed with the professionalism of how this has been handled. I will contact the seller and proceed from there.

Thank you to all involved, so far, a very smooth transaction