Windows Server Management Company?

Hi, I'm wondering if there's any server management company out there that are willing to manage Windows Servers? Hope it would be cheap but reliable. thanks.

What kind of management are you looking for? Are you looking for someone to run a windows based web servers or applications, like game servers etc.

Narrowing it down a little will help us better help you.

Lane

Hi DeadEnd, thanks for replying..

Yes, a Windows Server 2003 Web Edition hosting a few sites with a web based application and MS SQL Server.

I'm not really sure though, but if possible, what I would want to have is something like a VPN Server for that Windows 2k3 Server Web Edition without any additional hardware. I've read some articles that it is possible (however not sure with the web edition) but would exploit securities on the server.

I need someone to assist me in setting up the dedicated box to be a VPN Server with not much of the security risks and moreover help me on a day-to-day basis with problems that might come up with the server. hope you could suggest one. thanks.

Sherwinaval, just be careful with licensing. MS can be a real stickler on that issue.
    Patrick K. HendersonSales Manager
    LiquidWeb.com
    StormOnDemand.com
    Twitter: LW_Patrick