Thread: Online Printing

Online Printing

Does anyone know of a very cheap provider of online printing services other than VistaPrint? I'm looking for a service that lets you design/upload your own design for a business card and printed materials, and they will print them and ship them for a very low price. Thanks in advanced for your suggestions .

Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

You could try overnight prints as well....

Quote Originally Posted by BPrintz
    You could try overnight prints as well....
    I use overnight when I have a seriously past due print for any of my events. They're not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nobullnet
    I use overnight when I have a seriously past due print for any of my events. They're not bad at all.
    Doesn't it take them a while to print? I print with them as well, and usually take about 3-5 business days to print, then they ground ship things from KY (to me in CA, even though their contact info say they're 20 miles from me ) Usutally take like 2 weeks for me to get my stuffs from them. I like how overnightprints does RGB to CYMK for you.
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.

They have different printing locations, it's all automated so they don't guarantee which one it will come from.

Additionally, if you choose ground shipping it's usually 48 hours for printing, anything besides ground means the order is priority and is 24 hours (hence overnight prints!).... I'm in Canada and took 6 business days to get from order to here which was also ground shipping, and 48 hour turn around on printing....

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyTigger
    Doesn't it take them a while to print? I print with them as well, and usually take about 3-5 business days to print, then they ground ship things from KY (to me in CA, even though their contact info say they're 20 miles from me ) Usutally take like 2 weeks for me to get my stuffs from them. I like how overnightprints does RGB to CYMK for you.
    Usually about 3-5 days yes. One time I had them done and submitted by 4pm, and they finished print that night and i recieved them in 2days. But this was about a year ago when i had first heard of them.

Where did they ship your stuffs from? The 2 times I've printed with them it came from KY. I'm doing another printing soon, let see where it ship from.
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyTigger
    Where did they ship your stuffs from? The 2 times I've printed with them it came from KY. I'm doing another printing soon, let see where it ship from.
    Mine have come from CA. Where are you from? I am in Denver, CO.

Mine came from Kentucky as well (I'm in Ontario, Canada so makes sense)

according to my knowledge its not a big deal to find a printing company, but there are few things which i would like to share with you. before placing an order, you should be careful while choosing a printing method as it affects the quality of a product. I think you should choose cmyk printing process if you are going for bulk printing i have a bit of experience in the field of printing let me know if u need any assistance....!

Support your local businesses. We emailed our card designs to a small print shop. They were only about $15 higher for 1,000 cards than vistaprint and the quality is AMAZING. With a smaller operation, your prints will normally get personal attention from the staff to ensure that you get the highest quality product available.

I would like to share more about that if you would like to place an order for custom business cards or any other printing products then online printing company is the best to obtain superior quality products. I suggest printinggood.co.uk.

Don't cheap out on your printing. The old addage is that you can have things fast, cheap and high-quality, but you can only pick two. The problem is that when you print things cheaply, it doesn't reflect badly on the printer when your customer gets it. You customer just thinks that you're cheap.

well, other then vista print is Uprinting, PrintingGood and some other websites like these. These are the best printing companies which provide the corrugated boxes, custom bumper stickers and other printing products as well. However, all depends upon the printing quality that how professionally they print the products with great finish.

GotPrint.com

/endthread

There are different online printing companies........ However, it is difficult to find out the best one.... you may select one after looking its quality products and prices........ and if you feel comfortable with that.... then you may place an order to that company....

Online printing is going to be very famous.... in competitive world.... However, there are different printing companies which are providing the facility of printing at low rates with high quality..... But you may find out the best one after looking its quality products and prices....