Question Best Webhosting

i need the best webhosting with the following :

• 100GB (or higher)
    • 1000GB trafic (or higher)
    • Relieable
    • REALLY CHEAP
    • Under $5..

ludin,

Generally reliable, under 5 bucks and 100 gigs of space don't coincide.
    You're going to want to increase your budget by about 10-15 bucks (if not even further).

What you're asking for is not even remotely feasible.
    Last edited by David; 12-09-2006 at 06:06 PM.

To be absolutly honest, you really are not going to get that for $5 and if you do the company will be overselling to such a high extent.

specs like that for that price I would suggest ebay and I wouldnt count on *best hosting*
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Do you want fries with it?

Your request is unreal, you better lower your needs or increase your budget or both
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by markjut
    To be absolutly honest, you really are not going to get that for $5 and if you do the company will be overselling to such a high extent.

Oh no does that mean seravage.net is overeselling ?? .

But op try seravage.net they are bit expensive (only 4$ more) but you might get what you are looking for there.

Edit: LOL me and my butter Fingers ^^ thats servage.net . Cheers
    Last edited by Energizer Bunny; 12-09-2006 at 06:01 PM.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Ahhh... this is gonna be a long day.

Two words: Stupid, impossible.

are you guys sure about ur comments.. cause i found a few and i was wondering if you guys got ne better..

thats not the response i m looking for..

Quote Originally Posted by joshcrick
    Ahhh... this is gonna be a long day.

Two words: Stupid, impossible.

Yes, there are many who can offer it also for less than $5, but how important is reliability to you?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by ludin
    are you guys sure about ur comments.. cause i found a few and i was wondering if you guys got ne better..

Oh man you found something better than servage.net ? Please let me know the name too so i can kill my server and start hosting all my clients on something cheaper(cheaper than servage) and leech their money
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

thats not the response i m looking for..
    What type of project needs 100 gigs of space and 1 TB of transfer?
    I have a hard time using a hundred gigs here on my home system.

I wonder what kind of business plan these kids are having that they need 100GB space for $5. Why bother paying even $5? Look for free hosting instead.

Well if you've found some offers I would just pick one and try. Then in a few months report back here how the service is.
    Requests for hosting with these type specs are out of control as it is.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    Yes, there are many who can offer it also for less than $5, but how important is reliability to you?
    so they response to my question in a day or two..

so they response to my question in a day or two..
    Or never , or your site is down every day.

You may want to set your priorities, if all is about space/bandwidth and low price then go for any, it wont make any difference.
    If you're looking for reliability then, lower your needs and increase your budget

Come on you all bullies , stop telling the op what to do, if you can recommend him something or offer something please be my guest. But i have seen so many hosts argue about such issues and telling the ops to increase budget and stuff (i think i used to do it too but gave up finally).

I think its time that as webhosts we all need to stop telling users what they get for been cheap and mind our own businesses. Revolutions start from one point and hoping other webhosts stop posting recommendations as to ooh increase you budget or you will get Crap coming to you (let them experience that themselves its all about learning/experience ) cause trust me i doubt i have seen any single user where we (that would be me included): "the bully hosts" have tried to put some sense into users about overselling and possible consequences.

What we post for is i think for Flashing our Signatures only (well alteast thats what i post for cause i am mean bully ).
    . If we look it from the Op's point of view we are trying to say " Hey you suck you do not know crap " Which can make the op angry / mad / depressed.

Give it a rest , if you got a host to recommend do so else let such topics go.. instead of making it a long never-ending debate.

Thank you.
    (Bully Host).

is this site ne good.. i mean does this site go down usually

servage.net

servage.net
    Hello ludin,

Perhaps a simple search on WHT reveals a partial answer, such as http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...hlight=servage

Everything is relative ... if you want to trade the quality for cost, which isn't always a bad decision depending on the type of needs you have, then make a corresponding informed decision. The people who usually complain find out their needs are not being served, so understandably would like to share their point of view. However, this is obviously not the case with everyone, ergo it's your choice to pick

Good luck!
    •• polur.net | Premium web hosting solutions you can trust since 2004••
    High performance NVMe SSD, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed hosting with Canadian datacentres

servage.net

Ludin look at this way, i do not see any other option that you have right now for such a limited budget, hopefully you will not be disappointed by them. But from what have heard and read here on wht , that they allow using the alloted bw, but if your site is resource hog they will suspend you (well even i would suspend any site that kills my server too )

Quote Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny
    Oh no does that mean seravage.net is overeselling ?? .

But op try seravage.net they are bit expensive (only 4$ more) but you might get what you are looking for there.

Edit: LOL me and my butter Fingers ^^ thats servage.net . Cheers

looks like there site is down sounds like they are reliable for $4.00 LMAO

the only reason i put a buget like that is, cause i know if i put a buget people give me stuff that is the twice.. so i thought i might try low and get what i want..

the only reason i put a buget like that is, cause i know if i put a buget people give me stuff that is the twice.. so i thought i might try low and get what i want..
    Reverse psychology isn't a good way to post your requirements. In fact, the clearer you are with your budget, the easier it is to assess the kind of informed shopper you are
    •• polur.net | Premium web hosting solutions you can trust since 2004••
    High performance NVMe SSD, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed hosting with Canadian datacentres

Energizer Bunny, I don't think that's anything bad to try to educated to the OP, maybe his mislead for all this fake top 10 sites that give him the impression that he can get all that just for $5, which is impossible.

i need the best webhosting with the following :
    • 100GB (or higher)
    • 1000GB trafic (or higher)
    • Relieable
    • REALLY CHEAP
    • Under $5..
    go for servage.net
    you just need to care about daily hits there
    Imageleet.com - Premium Hosting Solutions Since 2006
    Shared Hosting, FFmpeg Hosting, Linux VPS and Dedicated Solutions.
    SSD, Litespeed powered, R1soft, cPanel | Softaculous | Rvsitebuilder + FFmpeg, Mencoder, Mplayer, Flvtool2, x264
    http://www.imageleet.com