Any Good ShoutCast Control Panels?

Does any one know if there is any good shoutcast control panels i brought scpanel but that dont work all that good
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Now i dont mind paying for stuff but is there open source stuff one pretty good with php but i cant do anything with scripts that are encoded

http://cast-control.net/

was a good one, But is no longer free, Dont know if they will be bringing a free one out,

There still is a free edition, but it is temporarily unavailable.
    We will hopefully be releasing more free licenses in about 1-2 weeks.

If you would like to trial cast-control, you can leave a request at our support center.

i try scpanel but it was not very good i would develope my own but i just dont have the time to make one from scatch

Lightbulb

Would you say that cast-control is better than scpanel?
    Why?

Some features I would like to see are:
    scproxy (shoutcast proxy) integration ...
    Flash player (just like scpanel does)

BTW, I would like to see you using Icecast rather than Shoutcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexxa
    http://cast-control.net/

was a good one, But is no longer free, Dont know if they will be bringing a free one out,

I sent an email to scpanel yesterday and havenīt got a response yet.

Hi,

Cast-control is great. Can sell resellers, don't have to create a cPanel reseller to create the shoutcast servers, it's all managed from one panel. Integrates with billing nicely. Well worth the money!

Dan
    █ Tech-Hosts
    https://www.tech-hosts.co.uk
    █ UK Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers

About SCPANEL:
    1- Flash dont work (but does use up RAM for every user and even a day after you have closed the page, the ram is still being allocated for that user)
    instalation was not perfect (lack of info and support)
    support takes several days (I can easily point them out as the worst support i ever received on the web)

I am also looking for a better alternative, since I am not feeling any security in working with scpanel.
    HospedagemHost.com.br

there is centova cast thats decent.

http://www.centova.com/pages/home/
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

I am interested in product "Centova Cast", but I have a doubt, I use Cpanel in my servers, is there some conflict or problem do it use your software at the same server or Should I use in a server what does not it have cpanel?

Yes, Centova Cast will work fine alongside other control panels such as CPanel, Plesk, etc.

I look forward to trying it. I ordered it Monday June 4, sent an contact to sales on June 5 and still haven't heard a word.

How long does it take to get a download link and a license issued?

ShoutCast Control Panel...

There is currently a software in development that I'm beta testing right now that seems to work fine so far it's WHMSonic. You might check the cpanel forums out they have another WHM integrated shoutcast hosting tool. Once WHMSonic is out of beta testing it will be $9.95/month per server license, and the other one is like 39.95/month per server license.

Best wishes,

Aaron
    Aaron R. Dillingham
    Operations Director
    Trinettronics Web Solutions/Trinetbiz

anmhosting, please make sure you've whitelisted centova.com in your spam filter. Your license confirmation was E-mailed on the 4th and we replied to your sales inquiry on the 5th. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by centova View Post
    anmhosting, please make sure you've whitelisted centova.com in your spam filter. Your license confirmation was E-mailed on the 4th and we replied to your sales inquiry on the 5th. Thanks.
    I have looked in the spam filter and nothing is there. I will pm you an alternate email address. thanks

i still think cast control is the one for you it's the best out their in my oppinion

Can you indicate a good panel for Windows Media Services?

I have a friend over at ViaStreaming.com that created a custom panel. Maybe he will license it to you. Not sure on pricing for that. The owner's name is Alex. Great chap.