Where can I buy a Nitendo?!

I've looked around eBay and what not, and I just can't find where to buy a Nintendo...

do you want just a Nintendo or are you asking for a Nintendo WII?

Dear IceCreamMan,

I would suggest you checkout www.nintendorepairshop.com, they carry the original Nintendo up to the recent versions.

Lane

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEnd
    Dear IceCreamMan,

I would suggest you checkout www.nintendorepairshop.com, they carry the original Nintendo up to the recent versions.

Lane
    Why the need to be so formal? That must get old typing Dear UserName, all the time. Thanks for that link, but I'm not going to spend 90 bucks on a system I could find at a yard sale for 10 bucks max.

They have them at local game shops here, are there not any secondhand stores near you?

None that carry video game systems...

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    Why the need to be so formal? That must get old typing Dear UserName, all the time. Thanks for that link, but I'm not going to spend 90 bucks on a system I could find at a yard sale for 10 bucks max.
    Dear IceCreamMan,

I am formal because I like to act perfessional in all my dealings. As for the link, you were the one requesting a location to purchase a Nintendo.

I dont understand why you feel it is necessary to insult someone who is only trying to help you out.

Lane