Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240

    PR4 image hosting site for sale! Simple design and good traffic!

    Site : http://www.myimghost.com (PR 4)

    Statistics : http://www.myimghost.com/stats (Pm me if you need awstats statistics)

    Revenue : Currently displaying my own product and running adbrite ads (just started using adbrite not long ago so not much statistics to show)

    Reasons for selling : I have new sites coming up, no time to manage this free site anymore. Also partly because of the increasing amount of bandwidth usage.

    BIN : $300
    Start bid : $200

    Bid will close on sunday 17/12 12pm GMT+8

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    19
    very cool

    what kind of script can I use to host uploaded images, but not have hackers screw it up by uploading things that could crash my server?

    or putting image verification on the thing, so people dont overload you?

  3. #3
    nice site and good PR.

    some questions:

    1. What script are you using?
    2. How much traffic you get and how much space you use for the images?
    3. Where are all the images reside? (/getimg/)
    4. Will I be able to use Adsense on the site?

    thanks
    Convert your PSD to HTML. we create valid xHTML/CSS and SEO optimized web pages for you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by devhostweb
    very cool

    what kind of script can I use to host uploaded images, but not have hackers screw it up by uploading things that could crash my server?

    or putting image verification on the thing, so people dont overload you?
    Hi,
    My script is able to filter out file extensions that is not allowed to be uploaded to the server.

    As for the image verification, you can add on this mechanism later yourself. Currently, I restrict each users a number of uploads per week (as stated on the homepage).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by papaman
    nice site and good PR.

    some questions:

    1. What script are you using?
    2. How much traffic you get and how much space you use for the images?
    3. Where are all the images reside? (/getimg/)
    4. Will I be able to use Adsense on the site?

    thanks

    here's my replies to your questions.

    1. Sorry this is confidential.
    2. You can view the traffic from the statistics. As for space, its not an issue as images will be deleted away after a number of impressions (configurable) and after 1 week (configurable as well).
    3. Sorry due to the sensitivity of the users images, I cannot tell you the direct path. Anyway this script uses mod_rewrite.
    4. Yes, you can apply for adsense to use on this site, my account was disabled previously due to a proxy site I hosted was not allowed by adsense.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240
    got a bid from pm at $250.

    anymore interested parties?

  7. #7
    nice web site
    Best web hosting provider - www.prudenthost.com

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by d3nnis
    Site : http://www.myimghost.com (PR 4)

    Statistics : http://www.myimghost.com/stats (Pm me if you need awstats statistics)

    Revenue : Currently displaying my own product and running adbrite ads (just started using adbrite not long ago so not much statistics to show)

    Reasons for selling : I have new sites coming up, no time to manage this free site anymore. Also partly because of the increasing amount of bandwidth usage.

    BIN : $300
    Start bid : $200

    Bid will close on sunday 17/12 12pm GMT+8
    I'm interested in this site.. Can I contact you via ICQ? I can't seem to PM.

  9. #9
    d3nnis could you shoot me a pm when you get online?

    Thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Matth3wJL
    d3nnis could you shoot me a pm when you get online?

    Thanks

    done so.

  11. #11
    Dennis, is this site sold? If not, can you also shoot me a quick PM when you get online? Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •