Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hosting company

  1. #1

    Question Hosting company

    What the best ENGLISH ( NOT $) paid hosting company?

    My only needs are a low DOWN-time, quite cheap and good features, along with good customer support.

    Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    550
    How much disk space and bandwidth do you need? This is a vital factor into which host is recommended.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    3,689
    I think he may be looking for free hosting?
    If so look over at www.freewht.com or www.freewebspace.net

    not sure since you say "cheap" but also refer to NOT paid?
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    8,985
    Quote Originally Posted by smate
    What the best ENGLISH (£ NOT $) paid hosting company?

    My only needs are a low DOWN-time, quite cheap and good features, along with good customer support.

    Thank you in advance
    While I don't have any experience with them I'd suggest taking a peek at Clook:
    http://www.clook.co.uk/

    They've got a great reputation around here and I've never seen a bad word said against them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martie
    I think he may be looking for free hosting?
    If so look over at www.freewht.com or www.freewebspace.net

    not sure since you say "cheap" but also refer to NOT paid?
    He meant pounds and not dollars.
    Last edited by writespeak; 12-09-2006 at 02:51 PM.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    3,689
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    He meant pounds and not dollars.

    Oops see that now...thanks David, my bad.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

  6. #6
    If you can share your requirements, others might be able to recommend web hosting companies that might be the perfect match for you.

    Cheap and reliable don't really go together that well. You might have to pick one over the other

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    If you can share your requirements, others might be able to recommend web hosting companies that might be the perfect match for you.

    Cheap and reliable don't really go together that well. You might have to pick one over the other
    I'd rather have reliable and expensive. sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •