IP Address Limitations

Needing a host that can supply me with atleast 25 or more class C IP addresses if that is possible.

Thanks
    The general public has been manufactured as a Nation of ventriloquist dummies.

I believe any host can provide you with 25 IP Address as long as you are willing to pay for the IP.

tanfwc
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

Hi!
    No..they don't. Per ARIN rules..you must justify the need for the IP's...it's just not a matter of cost. I have never seen this many IPs on any VPS..for whatever reason.

>>I have fewer IPs on my dedicated servers..btw.

Good luck!

Bryon
    Bryon L Harvey
    Soil Relocation Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by tanfwc
    I believe any host can provide you with 25 IP Address as long as you are willing to pay for the IP.

Send me a list because I have contacted atleast 5 and they said no.

Hi!
    I think it's sad when a person posts something like that. It is wrong...simple as that. Server 1 @ dediwebost came with 1 IP. Yes..one. She now has ten..per ARIN justification request. I can request ten more...and that's it. Period. Well..maybe not period. They said something altogether different in their ad..so..if you applied pressure...I'd say they would back off a bit on that "limit"..maybe.

Bryon
    Bryon L Harvey
    Soil Relocation Engineer

Why do yu need 25+ ips? Anonymous ftps or SSL?

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon2600
    Needing a host that can supply me with atleast 25 or more class C IP addresses if that is possible.

Thanks
    Well, why do you need 25 class C IP?

if you can pay for it , you can own more than 25 iP ,,, any host provider can offer it

Once again, please read other posts before posting. Your statement is not true. Research before answering. There are hardly any Hosting providers that supply multiple class C IP Address to one customer, this is why I am asking here. If you don't know, then please do us all a favor and do not respond.