* Registerfly The ABSOLUT SCAM!!!

Not only their UI sucks: just try to register a .eu, how many retries will you have to make?
    The main issue that has to do with the title of the thread is that they are plain imposters:
    A domain name expired and the very next day I paid for its renewal, then I received a confirmation email. Waited for a couple of days but nothing. Then I kept compaining opening multiple tickets until almost 3 weeks have passed but nothing. Their answers were 1 line of text most of the time telling me that I havent paid, or what domain am I talking about: just fooling me, then I ordered and paid dropfly. And then I opened tickets again but still the same answers.
    All this time the domain name was pointing to a comercial website of registerfly's choice.
    After the month ended, I opened up another support request and here is the answer:

I can see this domain is under Extended to Redemption status. Because not renewed in time. Now the domain is under control of registry. Now if you want this domain you need to pay $209 to get this domain back to register. Whenever the registry will release the domain you have to register it again. Please Add needed funds in your registerfly account and get back to us we will redeem the domain for you.

Thank You.

Sharon McEntire
    Rapid Response, Inc.
    ICANN Accredited Registrar

My client to whom the domain name belongs has lost money during this period.
    What do you suggest me to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Antonioni
    What do you suggest me to do?
    If it's that urgent for your client, pay the fees.

Based on your details, I'd say the domain name was registered through Registerfly's
    reseller account with Enom. Enom has the final say.

If you wish to sue them, good luck. But I'm not optimistic.