Do you want a nintendo WII for christmas?

I'm sick and tired of people paying way way way over the price on ebay. there going for like £400+ some of them.

you can get yours here at a reasonable price:

http://www.digiuk.com/productdetail....f=1&t=1&ms=&k=

only £189.99 inc VAT

WHT RED TAPE:

1.) NO I DONT WORK FOR THE COMPANY

2.) NO ITS NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK - if your worried about this go to www.digiuk.com and find the WII on there.

3.) WHY HAVE I POSTED THIS - fed up of people falling into the trap of ebay is the only place to get cheap products. all you have to do is look in life and you will find.

they have got limited stock so if you would like act now.

that is a nice offer , personnaly i will wait for the release of some blockbuster games , the wii will be the indiscutable console of the year

Oh yeah, I want one *gets slapped on the hands* - but most likely I won't be getting one anytime soon. As you said yourself, the price that people are charging for them is terrible and so are the prices for the games! Most likely I'll personally wait a few more years (1-3) and see what I can find then. Even though it won't be as popular, at least eventually I'll still have one.

Besides, if I had one of those now nothing would get done at all! My computer would grow dusty with cobwebs and so would my house .

I got one

I paid $390CAD for mine with 2 games. I can't even get a core Xbox 360 for that price...

Although I did wait 4 hours in line at Toys R Us... at least they let us wait inside the store.
    Can you be scared half to death twice?

Here in NYC, there's the Nintendo World Store in Manhattan which gets a new shipment of Wiis everyday, just have to get their early in the day to get one

Cheers
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Sweet, now I can sell it on eBay and make a huge profit!

(Kidding )
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Techpresence
    Oh yeah, I want one *gets slapped on the hands* - but most likely I won't be getting one anytime soon. As you said yourself, the price that people are charging for them is terrible and so are the prices for the games! Most likely I'll personally wait a few more years (1-3) and see what I can find then. Even though it won't be as popular, at least eventually I'll still have one.

Besides, if I had one of those now nothing would get done at all! My computer would grow dusty with cobwebs and so would my house .

ha ha ha tech i see what you mean.

I would personally wait aswell.... for three reasons really:

1. the price has to fall eventually

2. same as 1 for the games

3. if there are any bugs with the console updates will be released shortly. (that's if its like the 360, it says it has wifi capability so i asume there could be updates out for it)...

me personally, I wont buy one ill stick with my 360. yeah ok the games are £50 some times but I know of places to get them for around £20

and no work still doesnt get done, no matter what console you get. well thats if you like playing games

Quote Originally Posted by cd-mchase
    Sweet, now I can sell it on eBay and make a huge profit!

(Kidding )
    You are a bit late, a lotta guys started doing it already
    Senior Server Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by linuxcares
    You are a bit late, a lotta guys started doing it already
    hence why i posted a link to a cheaper place, than eBay

it says it has wifi capability so i asume there could be updates out for it
    People have reported that as soon as you connect it, it will update its software. So clearly the features are there.

I'm just waiting on a few games to come out and then ... as my friend says .. "Its on like Donkey Kong!"
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
    If you feel like it, you can read my blog
    Signal > Noise

can you remember the game "donkey kong" hehe ah that was a good game. think there was a few of them out if i remember back in the days hehe.

Donkey Kong was the best. Probably the only non-Atari game I enjoyed as a child.
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
    If you feel like it, you can read my blog
    Signal > Noise