Arrow Webhost / website consulting services - unique marketing ideas / seo / promotion /etc

Hi everyone. I am offering my services here on WHT for the first time. I have done this before, and have a solid reputation on DigitalPoint. Here is my profile:

I am offering consulting (a 2 page outline on the following points):
    • Design
    • SEO
    • Marketing / promotion / increasing sale (I have unique ideas - this is my niche and what I focus mostly on)
    • Keyword research (for ranking in search engines)
    • Building backlinks and increasing pagerank
    • Overall characteristics of the site (navigation, layout, etc)
    • many other small areas
    I have been involved with consulting for the last 3 years or so and have been involved with websites for about 7 years now. The price for this service is just $15 per site with a 24 hour turnaround. I can take on 2 sites per day. Paypal only.

Here is what one person said on DigitalPoint:
    I ordered a write-up for one of our websites from drig on Tuesday and was very happy with the results. He provided good suggestions, some of which we are putting into action right now.
    Thanks and have a great day.

Here are some of my popular services and pricing:

$15 detailed report and analysis research (meta tags, keywords, marketing, monetization, etc)

$20 manual directory submission to over 100 general directories (including

$60 submission to over 100 webhosting directories

$50 quality backlink posts on webmaster related / high pr and traffic forums (some posts are paid)

$100 5 keyword hosting related articles plus submission to article sites (over 150) + link from wikipedia to article (link not guaranteed to stay)

$10 search engine submission (over 300)

$75 unique website template coding plus submission to (people download the template and keep your link on their site)