WEb Hosting - No Limit SMTP Usage

Does anyone have a list of web hosts that don't have a limit on the number of emails one can send. A lot seem to have 300-500 per hour limits. I run a 20,000 user database. Thanks!

My advice-
    either buy a dedicated server or make a small script to send the email in batches, eg 100 every 10 minutes which runes by cron.

If you have a user db as large as that I would be looking at the dedicated server option.

I've already got a dedicated server running windows 2003 but no ide a how to set it up. Would you know how if I gave you access to it?

Actually, I think your best bet would be to outsource the list-sending to a firm that does that and only that. Otherwise, you'll have to deal with spam lists, RBLs, and the like.

Agreed - ConstantContact(.com) seems to offer a pretty good service (no personal experience though, only based on their website).
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!