Exclamation What to do for VenturesOnline [ virtual ] ??

I didn't know what else to put in the subject line, so just ignore it lol.

Anyways, lately I haven't heard too many pleasant things about VO, and how they handle hits, etc.

So would you guys suggest that I still host my vBulletin there ?

A pretty straight-forward question, and I'd like to know all your opinions about VO atm.

BnW
    Gary King

. . . and just how do they handle hits?
    Or is this a CPU usage issue? (It usually turns out to be)
    If you know some stats on your vbulletin, it would benfit you to post them. I mean, how can anyone say whether or not you should host your site containing a peticular application anywhere?
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Been with VO for a year now. Support is awesome. They pack servers with lots of accounts though. I had a small-medium Ikonboard (v3) forum that they complained about so that had to be removed Had another smaller ikonboard forum that was allowed to stay vB is allowed on VO since it's a tad more efficient so you should be fine.

Originally posted by ATST
    . . . and just how do they handle hits?
    Or is this a CPU usage issue? (It usually turns out to be)
    If you know some stats on your vbulletin, it would benfit you to post them. I mean, how can anyone say whether or not you should host your site containing a peticular application anywhere?
    I just simply would like some input from other vBulletin owners concerning how good VO is for hosting a vBulletin board.
    Gary King

Originally posted by aragon
    Been with VO for a year now. Support is awesome. They pack servers with lots of accounts though. I had a small-medium Ikonboard (v3) forum that they complained about so that had to be removed Had another smaller ikonboard forum that was allowed to stay vB is allowed on VO since it's a tad more efficient so you should be fine.
    lol you beat me to replying to this [ same minute ]

Anyways, yep I know that vBulletin is more efficient, but members over at vB.com seem to be having problems with their services, and so I came over here to see what others have to say about VO
    Gary King