1. #1, anyone ever with 'em?

Just to ask, if anyone ever been hosted with Please share some experience about 'em

Thank in advance

Can't see the bandwidth allowance of any of their plans at

BTW, you may want to check out their uptime
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

In canada
    Seems like a hostile name . Try google "Review Hostile Hosting " . I doubt any reviews exists on wht though for the same.

Look at their uptime : .

Although myself i find siteuptime as crap but still some idea you can have.

On the right side column, click on SiteUptime 100% Accurate Stats. It will go to That's some outstanding uptime... not!
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

They look an amateur host, perhaps very new to the buisness..

Its not even like they were down long, but the number out of outages is just inappropriate for a host. If I had my clients there, I'd be very upset and so would they.

guys, thanks for the feedback/reply. Really appereciate it. Will take a look into this host if guy still do not reply to my PM yet.

oops nevermind
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Montreal, Canada
    Keep in mind folks, sometimes uptime stats can be misleading depending on their checking frequency. For example, a free monitor that checks every 1 hour would produce really high downtime results even if a domain was down for few minutes. But in this case, it's hard to say since it did happen more often than not.
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ || soon!

Quote Originally Posted by corallinkz

Just to ask, if anyone ever been hosted with Please share some experience about 'em

Thank in advance
    I have not been hosted by them, but I tend to avoid webhosts with 'hostile' in its name, but thats just me. Im strange that way. Also I just attempted to reach that site and it brought me to an "Error" message page at this url: It seems they are no longer in business.