Windows 2003 Licenses

Hello,
    I am moving some operations to a new datacenter (Peer 1 in LA) and will have no internal licensing deals to take advantage of. What is the best way to buy Windows 2003 licenses in a cost effective way? How about cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin also?
    H4Y Technologies LLC Check out our new website!
    "Smarter, Cheaper, Faster" - SMB, Reseller, VDS, Dedicated, Colo hosting done right.

ZERO PACKETLOSS, ZERO DOWNTIME Dedicated and Colo - USA: IA, CA, NC, OR, NV
    **http://h4y.us**
    Voice: (866)435-5642. *** Email: askus at host4yourself d0t com

For Windows just get yourself signed up into their SPLA program. You basically just need to be a service provider to qualify, and the process isn't too difficult..
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

On cpanel the minimum purchase goes up to 40 server licenses and/or 200 vps licenses in January. Right now I think it is at 30. On top of that, you give them a $1500 deposit forever, or until you stop using cpanel. Sign the 45 page contract and your in like flint.

If you don't use MS SPLA you're breaking the EULA terms (if you're offering hosting).

That is absolutely correct.
    Dan Bulmer
    CRUSE Hosting Services
    http://www.crusehosting.com
    Full H-SPhere Clustered Servers

I have signed up and have a pricelist, but it doesn't seem to apply to what I want to do (lease licenses on a monthly basis). Is there anyone who is in the SPLA program that can give me a basic price breakdown for Windows Web, Standard, and Enterprise Servers when leased monthly on a low volume basis?
    H4Y Technologies LLC Check out our new website!
    "Smarter, Cheaper, Faster" - SMB, Reseller, VDS, Dedicated, Colo hosting done right.

ZERO PACKETLOSS, ZERO DOWNTIME Dedicated and Colo - USA: IA, CA, NC, OR, NV
    **http://h4y.us**
    Voice: (866)435-5642. *** Email: askus at host4yourself d0t com

SPLA only offers prices on a monthly basis so I'm not sure how it wouldn't work.

I don't believe we're allowed to reveal our pricing. A quick search on Google reveals some old price lists though.

Quote Originally Posted by John[H4Y]
    I have signed up and have a pricelist, but it doesn't seem to apply to what I want to do (lease licenses on a monthly basis). Is there anyone who is in the SPLA program that can give me a basic price breakdown for Windows Web, Standard, and Enterprise Servers when leased monthly on a low volume basis?
    The SPLA applies to you if you are leasing servers. There is no way around it...you MUST sign with Microsoft/Software Spectrum to be fully legal.

The price list is very clear and easy to follow, so you probably have the wrong list if it doesn't make sense for you.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | Fully Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters