* All my Dreamhost sites are Down Now & Lately

Whats going on over there, I noticed last week my sites down and I don't check these php sites much lately as I'm too busy on some other projects but nearly every time I check lately they are down, well 3 out of 6 times in last week. But I have also been hearing from members of one of my busy forum there saying they have also seen the forum down lately too.

I sent them an email last week with readings from and they just said the sites weren't down for them? I sent another email now.... will see what they say this time?

I just checked about 10 of my sites and I can't access any of them,

can someone confirm - The hosting site in my sig is one hosted there so please let me know if you can access it.
    hosting is ongoing

Are the two sites in your signature hosted at DH?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

just the top one - is it working for you?

ok I just checked and they are now working for me...
    hosting is ongoing

It is still anoying though, I guess they will just say they were not down for them again but I noticed them down for at least 15 minutes until they came back online and who knows how long they were down before that plus all the times I have not checked?
    hosting is ongoing

; <<>> DiG 9.2.4 <<>>
    ;; global options: printcmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 55750
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

; IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION: 14400 IN A

# host

You are on taffy. It had something going on.

thanks extras, i have just posted there too. glad to know of that link.
    hosting is ongoing

Get yourself an account at and see the average uptime for your site(s).

And yes indeed, there's been issues with server Taffy over at Dreamhost, see this link: