* directi needs witnesses signature to setup reseller account???

never saw this befor...
    directi needs witnesses signature to setup reseller account.....

so i need to ask my employee to confirm this agreement... that's crazy...

They will ask more $$ a month to do this... hehehe...

Dont' think anyone will cofirm with his signature as witness for such as this..

Anyone has a reseller account yet with directi ?

Is there another good low cost reseller account with another domain registrar? without all this hassles..???

I need a good control panel for domain registration (e.g. opensrs) but under $7.80/y

I understand what they are trying to do, but hope they aren't under any illusion

I understand the motive behind the witness-to insure its really you signing. Just haven't figured out how they can tell that the witness isn't also a forgery. Personally, I think they ought to require much more as resellers do have considerable capability of fraudulent activity and damage to both customers and the registrar.

Dont' think anyone will cofirm with his signature as witness for such as this..
    I dont see what the problem is, a witness is just verifying that you are the person who is actually signing the document. It is not like a guarantor or anything like that. The witness is not likely to incurr any responsibility, and I have never encountered the slightest problem ever, when asking someone to witness my signature.

Napa, California
    I'd like to introduce a new, amazing and never-before-contemplated concept into this discussion. It's hard to pronounce, so I'll just spell it out to make it easier:

N - O - T - A - R - Y
    P - U - B - L - I - C
    Gregg L. DesElms

LOL @ Gregg!

Well a lots of these convoluted procedures with dorecti have to do with the convoluted laws of my land!

A functioning anarchy called a government..
    Offering Managed Servers - for an exclusive clientèle who value uptime, caring support and superior technology.