Stick with Netscape Composer?

Around 4 years ago, someone asked me to make a site for them. I never made a site before this. The person told me to download Netscape Composer. It didn't take long for me to learn it, and i finished his site. I also made another site for myself in Geocities.

I recently purchased some hosting, and i want to make a bigger site that i've been planning for a while. The site will contain only text, pics, and advertising (affiliate links, adsense, etc). So nothing complicated.

Since i already used Composer, should i use it to create this site also, or should i switch to something else? I see a lot of people recommending Nvu, would that be any better?

Why don't you download NVU and try it to see if you like it?

good point.

Netscape composer is discontinued. NVU is actually based on it, so in reality it is an updated version of composer

Wink

Someone told me that i should get PSPad, and start learning html, so that's what i've been doing for 3 weeks now. It wasn't as hard as i thought, my home page is already finished!

Expressions is offering a free trial as well. The code it write is compliant and so far has been a pretty good program