Arrow [For Sale] IntelloDesk Pro License w/ IntelloAlert!

Hello Members,

I am selling an IntelloDesk Pro license that I have had for a little less than 4 months. The license was bought in April 2006 and has about 4 months of support left on it.

About IntelloDesk
    IntelloDesk Pro allows the user to have an unlimited number of staff members and tickets and includes IntelloAlert v2 FREE! IntelloAlert v2 sits in your taskbar and notifies you when you receive a new ticket, which is very handy when you are doing other things besides constantly refreshing your helpdesk.

avidInteractive has stated that IntelloDesk version 2, which is currently in development, will be provided to clients free or charge. For more information, see this thread at their forums.

Pricing and Payment Details

The standard retail price for IntelloDesk Pro is $249.99/- I will be selling my license in the form of an auction. The auction will end either when the Buy It Now price is reached, or on Monday, December 11th, 2006.

Bidding starts at $45.00/- Bids can be increased in no less than $5/- increments.

The Buy It Now price is $100.00/- This Include transfer fees of $10.99/-

Please note as per WHT rules all bids must be posted in this thread. You may Private Message me your bid, if you wish, and I will post it here to ensure a fair auction.

Payment is due no more than 48 hours after the end of the auction. I accept payments via Pay Pal or via 2CheckOut (Credit Card).

After the auction has been completed, I will contact IntelloDesk and request for them to transfer the license to you (they will have you create an avidInteractive account). I have submitted the verification code to the WHT Community Leaders, and it should be verified shortly.

Contact Info
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or other feedback you may have.
    Private Message: Send PM

Thanks, and good luck!

SOLD @ BIN

It's me from NP as well