Arrow Do you know any Reseller with huge 200gig

Do you know any Reseller with huge 200gig amount of space and transfer 300 gig
    for around 20$ per month?

You wont find anyone giving such configuration for such price.

You will most likely be going for a dedicated server when you require 200 GB of space.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA

Quote Originally Posted by Alphavillage
    Impossible. You have to spend atleast $100 for getting a decent dedicated server which has 200Gb space and 300Gb transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphavillage
    Dream on Alphavillage! That's totally unrealistic unless you're satisfied with extreme overselling, high server loads and lots of downtime.
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

Quote Originally Posted by linuxcares
    Impossible. You have to spend atleast $100 for getting a decent dedicated server which has 200Gb space and 300Gb transfer.
    I agree, and furthermore probably more than that. I would say you are requesting WAY to much for WAY to little. If you want that type of space and bandwidth, that comes with quality service and support that is going to cost a pretty penny. Good luck with your search though. If you do find a provider, be sure to share it with us.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

For $20? No chance.... If you need those specs then you need a dedicated server. Nobody is going to offer that and be able to actually sustain it..

Heck, let me know who it is when you find him..

I'll buy about 4 of them.. I need to unload 3 of these servers full of accounts.. Would much rather spend $60 than $600.

And then you woke up....

Thanks
    Only i asked
    now i decide to dedicated server.:-)

Not for Reseller hosting however, if you just wanted it for yourself, Dreamhost offers 200G/2T for $7.95/month.

[theBleeber@wht01] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

Quote Originally Posted by CaroTech04
    Not for Reseller hosting however, if you just wanted it for yourself, Dreamhost offers 200G/2T for $7.95/month.
    Don't even get people started on that now.. There'll be a overselling debate again.

Quote Originally Posted by CaroTech04
    Yeah they do offer that, quite true. However what is the reliability, service and support like? I have seen quite a few mixed reviews for DreamHost.

To the OP: Good to see you are looking for a dedicated server now. I suggest you lurk around the dedicated section of WHT, and also have a gander at the offers section. Don't know what your budget details for a dedicated machine, but SoftLayer.com is great.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>