* Internet Technology Forum Domains 16 of them

I run a domain registration company where I register domains for $8 and charge people $25, well some guy bought a whole ton of domains and then abandoned them when he got bored, so I have this whole list of domains I need to sell, I dont know how much they are worth, so I figure I will take $50 each or BO on any of these domains.... Paypal.com only

01. www.AdultWebmasterForum.Org - Adult Webmasters Forum for discussing adult web site development etc...

02. www.CForum.org - C/C++ Programming Forum

03. www.DedicatedServerLinux.Net - A forum network for linux dedicated servers.

04. www.DeliciousGold.com - This one is a Free Bee thrown in with the lot of domains.

05. www.DomainDiscussion.Net - setup a Domain Name Discussion Forum and Network.

06. www.DomainDiscussion.Org - Setup a domain name discussion forum and organization

07. www.FreePerlForum.com - setup a free forum to discuss the Perl Language. (nice .COM)

08. www.FreeUnixForum.com - setup a free forum to discuss the Unix Language (nice .Com)

09. www.JavaScriptForum.Net - setup a javascript forum to talk about java script. Great Keyword domain.

10. www.LinuxDedicatedServer.Net - Setup a Network of Linux Dedicated Servers, or a Portal site for Linux Dedicated Servers.

11. www.SearchEngineForum.Net - Setup a search engine discussion forum and network. Good Key word domain.

12. www.SearchEngineForum.Org - Setup a search engine discussion forum and organization. Good Key word domain.

13. www.TheASPforum.Com - Great domain name, perfect for setting up an ASP discussion Forum (.COm NICE!)

14. www.WebDesignerForum.Net - Perfect for setting up a web designer forum and web designer network.

15. www.WebDesignerForum.Org -
    Perfect for setting up a web designer forum and web designer network.

16. www.WebHostForum.Org
    Perfect for setting up a web host forum and web designer network.

Paypal.com only

$50 each or best offer. I need to get rid of them, so just give me your BO and lets negotiate.

I forgot to mention:

www.WebHostForum.org - has a Google PR of 3!

http://www.webdesignerforum.org/ - has a PR of 4!

Quote Originally Posted by devhostweb
    I forgot to mention:

www.WebHostForum.org - has a Google PR of 3!

http://www.webdesignerforum.org/ - has a PR of 4!
    Do they come with the actual forum posts and the design or just the name???

Thanks!
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!

I was thinking of just selling the domain names for $50 each, but If you want me to throw in the forum design, I could throw that in for another $50, so I would sell each of those for $100 each, they got strong google PR ranking too.

WOOOOHOOOOO! I am doing backflips right now! cartwheels and jumping up and down.

I just sold www.WebHostForum.org !! It is appraised at $500 but I sold it for $100.

and I included the skin with it for $50 for the forum skin so $100 total.

Yippeee!

anyone else want to buy a domain?

http://www.webdesignerforum.org does it come with the forum?

I was selling www.webdesignerforum.org just the domain, but if you want to buy the skin and database with it too, You would need to pay more as well.

The domain is PR4 in google and the site is worth probably $500 or more

any idea what a PR4 domain is worth?

what were you looking to pay for it? The domain itself is just $50, what where u looking to pay with the forum and skin? I paid $100 for the skin 2 years ago.