Thread: Adakist

Thumbs up Adakist

Hi All,

I would just like to share with you my first impressions of adakist.com.

I had been searching for a reseller account for some time and my research bought me here, in the process of asking questions and reading posts I came across a signature line that mentioned Adakist so I checked them out.

My initial inquiry to Adakist was answered very quickly as were all my subsequent questions, after a few days of asking questions, research and talks with my partner it was decided to purchase a reseller account with Adakist and move all my domains over to them.

Adakist moved all my accounts/domains over to them for me and the process was completed very quickly and professionally, there was no loss of data and everything works as it should do.

I am very pleased with the level of support Adakist gave me, with regard to my move to them, and there professionalism.

Regards, Keith

(I will be happy to supply the names of the domains I have with them to validate this review if requested to by a moderator)

(I will be happy to supply the names of the domains I have with them to validate this review if requested to by a moderator)
    Just send them to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4250633

Glad to hear you're happy with your choice so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Just send them to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4250633

Glad to hear you're happy with your choice so far.
    Have sent you the details as requested

Regards, Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Keith W

Adakist moved all my accounts/domains over to them for me and the process was completed very quickly and professionally, there was no loss of data and everything works as it should do.
    Very nice! It's good to see that hosts are doing more of this!

I am very pleased with the level of support Adakist gave me, with regard to my move to them, and there professionalism.
    I have said it before, and I will say it again. Support IMO is the most important aspect in web hosting. Simply for the fact, that the end user may or may not know a ton about what they are doing. Just know they need a website and know they need a host. It's good that Adakist has provided you with the support you deserve!

Hope your satisfaction with them stays 100%
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Have sent you the details as requested
    Domains received. Thank you for your cooperation!

Thanks for the review I was looking for some info on them.