North East UK

UK Hosting Company - Looking to buy

Ladies and Gents of the WHT community,

I wish to make you aware that I am currently looking to buy out smaller hosting businesses wishing to leave the industry, or to simply buy clients themselves.

We are a small UK based company looking to acquire clients wanting a little extra from their host. We position ourselves towards the top end of the market, so potential clients should be on the same wave length.

I do have a preference for UK/EU customers, however will consider US based clients.

Please do get in touch with me should anyone be interested.

Matthew Park

I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but currently we have an offer. It's not "UK/EU" customers, but more of "The Whole World" customers, but.. here is the offer:

Selling 500 ASP.NET shared hosting customers

We are a web hosting company specialized in Linux Shared hosting services. We have introduced ASP.NET hosting services some time ago and currently have 500 active ASP.NET hosting accounts. Due to a new product strategy we will no longer provide ASP.NET shared hosting services and we are searching for a company that would like to take over the currently active ASP.NET hosting accounts we have.

Information about servers currently used for providing the service:

We use 3 dedicated servers for hosting the currently active accounts. They are rented from Planet. Two of them host the customers’ accounts and the third server is used for hosting the MSSQL databases for these accounts.

Server specs are:

Dual Xeon 3.2 Ghz 2GB RAM
    2x250GB Hard drives
    Less than 1000GB/mo bandwidth usage per server
    Windows 2003 Server OS

Server price we pay:

$1,000/montly for the three servers

Information about Customers and what they receive currently from us:

Our ASP.NET customers are low end shared hosting users. A considerable share of them use host DotNetNuke websites on their accounts. All of them receive one and the same hosting plan with general specs:

FREE Domain
    5,000 MB Web Space
    100 GB Traffic
    Windows 2003 Server
    Plesk Control Panel
    24/7 Tech Support via ticketing system
    10 MySQL Databases
    5 Parked Domains
    100 Subdomains

The price they currently pay depends on the billing cycle they have chosen:

1-month -- $14.95/month;
    3-month -- $11.95/month;
    1-year-- $7.95/month - most common
    2-year -$6.95/month

MSSQL database $60/year

The current renewal rate for these customers is around 50%, the current number of ticket enquiries they post is around 500 per month taking 10 minutes support work on average.

I can provide you with Projection of your income and expenses connected with these customers, if you request it. Please PM me for details, if interested.

Austin, TX

Please conact me at sales[...@...] We ( have a few UK hosting companies available for sale that I'd like to go over with you.

North East UK