DNS Configuration Question

When setting up a CentOS server on a home-based cable internet connection, how do you configure the IP address specifically?

Say your ip address is 23.235.32.234, and you only have one IP address.

Well, configuring a nameserver for that IP is relatively easy, but when you associate nameservers with domain names, you need two. How do you get two nameservers out of one ip address?

I would like an explanation, I just want to understand how to do that so I will be able to do it myself.
    HostingChoice Web Hosting and Consulting Services
    Host unlimited Domains, MySQL Databases, E-mail Addresses, and FTP Accounts.

Visit us today - http://www.hostingchoice.net

Simply point your nameservers to the same IP, they will still work.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com

Yeah, I just found out how it works. I should read first and ask later, huh?

I also found out that you can use something called IP Alias to create another ip, but that's unnecessary. I guess its got its usages but id rather just repeat the ip.

thanks alot.
    HostingChoice Web Hosting and Consulting Services
    Host unlimited Domains, MySQL Databases, E-mail Addresses, and FTP Accounts.

Visit us today - http://www.hostingchoice.net