Take over my hosting clients

I'm looking to get out of the hosting business and concentrate on other projects. I'm looking for a person or company that's already established to take over somewhere around 75+ virtual hosting clients.

I have 3 servers running the Plesk control panel, that I'd like to transfer clients to someone else. About 90% of the clients are running adult sites of various types. All legal, of course.

Current clients are all paying for services via paypal, either pre-paid for a few months or on monthly subscriptions.

Most clients are barely heard from, they know what they are doing and very rarely contact me for any help aside from server settings that might need to be updated where they don't have access.

Ideal person or company would be familiar with plesk and have Plesk servers already running where we could just do a server-to-server transfer.

If you think you might be interested, please contact me at [email protected], reference this post, and I will be happy to provide more details and answer any questions.

wilbur ,washington

United States
    I am interested. Do you still have the clients?

can you give an approximation of what you are asking?