* Verified By Visa & Mastercard SecureCode

Hi, I am looking for web hosting billing system that support Visa & Mastercard SecureCode ,

please let me know
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

Hi,
    Can you elaborate a bit more , like what merchant are you using/plan to use ?
    Regards

hi, sorry no what billing software integrate this thing ? Like if you take modern bill do they support this method?
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

hi,not that i know of, i heard a rumour that they are goying to implement this. But i asked you what merchant you have for a reason, because if you are planning on getting one , then yes you need a billing system that has this option integrated, or you can find one on which it can be easily integrated, maybe by you or some friends.

On the other hand if you are using a payment system like 2co, they allready have this implement at their level, so you dont need a billing system with this capabilities.

Assumption: You are in the United States.

If you are doing more than $1,000 a month, a merchant account along with an electronic payment gateway (like LinkPoint, Verisign's Payflow, Authorizenet.com) might be better off for you due to the volume and transactions. Most internet payment service providers (IPSP) (like Paypal, 2CO) need you to contact them for your money or they send it every week or couple of weeks. With a merchant account, your money is usually deposited into your banking account in a day or two.

The electronic payment gateway is what integrates into your website to the transaction process (First Data / Nova). These companies will either settle the transaction or send it over to the correct card association. They then return the information back to the gateway which your website lets the consumer know the transaction succeeded or failed.

If succeeded, the money is moved from the issuing bank (consumer) to the acquiring bank and then over to you.

You do not have to necessary look for integrated solution. As far as I know both AWBS and ModernBill use FraudGuardian, which does not have VbV/SecureCode.
    Therefore you do not have to sign up for FraudGuardian and integrate VbV/SecureCode directly with your payment form.
    You can PM me for more info if interested.
    Amirocms.com