Turkish language support in the e-mail service

Which hosting have Turkish language support in the e-mail service? This is most important criteria for me.

Sorry, what do you mean with the "email service"?
    On their webmail options? on their email support?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    Sorry, what do you mean with the "email service"?
    On their webmail options? on their email support?
    Sorry, i can not say rightly. E-mail support. For Turkish letters (İ,ı,ğ,,,ş,)

When i was using my godaddy hosting account i met this problem. So now i am searching hostings that have this e-mail support

Do you mean that you can't write with turkish letters on the emails? through their webmail?
    Please forgive my stupid questions, but I don't fully understand what was the problem
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

If you are talking for Webmail when it must supports Turkish language for this. For example: if your hosting company provides "SquirrelMail Webmail" then you must go "Options -> Display Preferences" menu and must change language as Turkish at SquirrelMail. Then you can use Turkish characters when write a message. Most of Cpanel hostings provide SquirrelMail.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

When i send a mail to my customer that includes Turkish letter, (İ,ı,ş,Ş,ç,Ç,ö,Ö,ğ,Ğ,ü,&#220 these characters go wrong to them.

That's the known problem.
    If you're using Horde. Open compose page and choose Encoding as Turkish. It's under the CC or BCC box.

Quote Originally Posted by nihal
    When i send a mail to my customer that includes Turkish letter, (İ,ı,ş,Ş,ç,Ç,ö,Ö,ğ,Ğ,ü,&#220 these characters go wrong to them.
    What happens when you send yourself a turkish e-mail from Horde and read it in Horde ?

1) Is the turkish showing as gibberish in Horde ?
    2) Which Character encoding does it show at the top (headers) ?
    Is that an appropriate characterset ?

best regards
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback