Thread: Can I do this?

Can I do this?

Hello all, This is not a pressing issue so I didn't want to clog the helpdesk with it.

If I have an advertisement thread open on "Other hosting related offers and requests", can I place an ad for damain names in the "domain name offers" section? They would be completely unrelated.

I just wanted to make sure

Thanks!
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!

Quote Originally Posted by TCP/IP Warrior
    Hello all, This is not a pressing issue so I didn't want to clog the helpdesk with it.

If I have an advertisement thread open on "Other hosting related offers and requests", can I place an ad for damain names in the "domain name offers" section? They would be completely unrelated.

I just wanted to make sure

Thanks!
    Yes, you can. In fact, you can make a new advertising thread in every section of the advertising if they are not related at all
    Ryan Smith

Quote Originally Posted by SSX/BRUZEN
    Yes, you can. In fact, you can make a new advertising thread in every section of the advertising if they are not related at all
    Ezzactlly.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !