Is there a way to resend the confirmation email from NameCheap?

Subject says it all.

A client of ours missed the domain transfer email (deleted it from his spam folder).

Is there a way to resend him this email from NameCheap?

When I initiated the transfer, his domains had more than a week until expiration.
    Now, his domains expire within a week, and NameCheap won't let me initiate a new transfer (so I can't do it that way).

This is only a pressing issue b/c I've initiated a renewal with Registerfly days ago, and that renewal (read: transfer from enom) shows no signs of ever going through.

If namecheap has a REAL live person for support, they can manually resubmit.

And why would you not use your email addy if you are renewing for your client? Just asking for trouble with them in control.

They delete approve email, they lost their own domain.

-larry

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnd
    If namecheap has a REAL live person for support
    Actually, we have robots answering support now.

Admo,

k3rnd is correct; If you email our support they should be able to cancel the current transfer request and re-submit this for you.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com

"Actually, we have robots answering support now."

A lot of places seem to ;-)

Refreshing to hear you can help with his problem. Keep up the good work!

Our new reseller did a resubmit immediately when I sent a ticket that the "transfer approve" didn't show up after a few hours. Automation is good, but can be bad at times. Then real people count!

-larry

Robots are better than REAL people?
    Signature Under Construction.

Namecheap customer service

Quote Originally Posted by enetwork
    If you email our support they should be able to cancel the current transfer request and re-submit this for you.
    Just a follow-up.

I emailed NameCheap and within a few hours they were able to cancel the previous transfers that I initiated, and manually initiated transfers of their own. I've already received and responded to the domain transfer emails, so we're well on our way.

It's refreshing to know that NameCheap's regular support channel made this happen very quickly and without incident. (Richard didn't escalate this ticket or anything... he doesn't even know who I am or what my user name is in his system)

So-- Big Fat Kudos to you guys for running a great shop.

I know I shouldn't be surprised when customer support simply helps customers, but, well, I came from Registerfly... where the response is always an infuriating, irrelevant canned response, promising that things will work "in about 24 hours".

Quote Originally Posted by stu2
    Robots are better than REAL people?

Well it looks like it from the results above. Time to finish culling our staff of these pesky humans.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com