Arrow Graphics Designer Needed : Small Icon Design Project $$

Needs:

Click the link below. Would like to get a set of icons to have the same look and feel as those listed in the link. Would like to receive the layered file, in addition to .gif's, so that I can work with it in Fireworks and change color scheme as needed.

Here is the link:
    http://www.certifactssponsors.com/images/icon_set.jpg

Budget:

$20.00.. Can be paid via PayPal.com upon completion of project

Reply here, PM me or IM me on MSN Messenger at kevinwholder[at]msn.com. If MSN Messenger lists be as "busy" or "on the phone" go ahead and IM me anway.

Thanks so much!
    Kevin
    Last edited by kevinwholder; 12-06-2006 at 11:48 AM.

Broken link... I can probably do it free for you for my portfolio too once you provide me the link
    PHP5 / MySQL / CUSTOM TEMPLATING / CLEAN & MAINTAINABLE CODING
    WEB DEVELOPMENT via CUSTOM DESIGN / PROGRAMMING

link is working fine for me. PM / Email me your email address and I will forward the image.

http://www.certifactssponsors.com/images/icon_set.jpg

hi there.. I'm very much interested in taking this project. I'll add you on my msn thank you.

Greetings!

We do icons too. But, our budget is a bit different. We can offer $12 per icon if you order 5 or more.

Thank you.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.