Urgent Help Needed On My Dedicated Server: Internet Download Speeds...

I today just bought a dedicated server for the sole purpose of using its internet to ping certain websites constant pace. The only reason I bought this server was becuase I thought the internet connection on the server would be much faster than my connection at home on my main computer. We don't own a website or transfer any data. The only reason I bought it was to put my in house software I built that buys tickets to events once a week when they go onsale. Our competitors are on a faster internet connection and have been getting the better quality of inventory so we thought if we ran our software on a server with a fast internet connection we can be faster than them:

The result we got while doing a speedtest on the server was 117KB/s down and 56784KB/s up. We soon realized that this is becaused a server is used to serve people. So basically we believe this was a waste of money becuase we need high down speeds so the websites can load blazing fast. Does anyone have any suggestion on what we should do for this matter?

Where do you base and where do you want to server base?
    server spec?

The only thing we need a mega fast download speed on the server itself. spec & location are irrelevant to us. (although we would prob going with a good machine)