1. #1 beta

Although the final version with all of the extra's is a week or so away, I decided to put up a beta of to test load times with more than 1 user trying it, and to get some feedback on how it works. The search itself works so if you are shopping around for a book I definitely suggest checking us out.

Basically it is a price comparison engine for books. Right now it searches about 12 or so partners, but by launch that # will be around 20.

Although it works for any books, my focus is going to be on college textbooks and the college crowd.

The other things that I am already planning on improving are:
    -the content pages
    -the pricing table (more details, spacing, style)
    -load times/efficiency
    -ads will be implimented

I am completely open to comments and criticisms, I am all about improving this site for the user.

Tokyo / Japan
    I like the nice clean layout and that it shows how many steps are finished while doing the search.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

LA, CA
    Very nice! The layout is very simple yet it looks awesome.

The site looks simple in design. Hope u'll have success with it !

thanks for the feedback. I am hoping to have it all cleaned up by the end of the week and to also have the extra content pages up for then too.

I think simplicity is a must for any sort of search related site, just look at google. Plus it's less load time.