P4Host is terrific!

I found P4Host a number of years ago when I was looking for a way to easily start a forum that I could link to my church's web site. P4Host made it a breeze, even for a total newbie like me!

In the last year I also wanted to start a personal site where I could post files for download, helpful links, perhaps have my own forum, etc. again P4Host mad it very easy to do.

But one of the best things about P4Host has been the incredible support. I have spent some long periods of time chatting with the support guy getting help with things like finding the right ftp software, along with how and where to upload files, etc. now, these kinds of things sound pretty simple now, but remember that I was a total newbie at the start.

It has been great to have help to get the most out of the sites I had created and to learn how to do the things I need to do to make them operate them. And then there have been the times where I have had to have help "unscrewing" what I had totally screwed up! (Thank God for P4Host being better at backing up than I am!)

Even though I have an inexpensive plan, I feel have been treated as though I am P4Host's most important customer. I have always gotten help right away that is polite and patient. I highly recommend this web host.

Hi Pastork,

Thanks for writing a detailed review for us. Be sure to provide the moderators with your domain so your review can be verified.

Good luck with p4host and be sure to come back and update us in few months!

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Because I haven't yet posted five times, it won't allow me to give the url's. And I don't see anywhere who the moderator is to whom I can submit the url's.

One of the sites mentioned in the review (my personal site) is the first listed in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastork
    Because I haven't yet posted five times, it won't allow me to give the url's. And I don't see anywhere who the moderator is to whom I can submit the url's.

One of the sites mentioned in the review (my personal site) is the first listed in my signature.
    You can either post the domain like domain dot com or you can report your post by clicking on the report button and give the domains there.

Thanks Pastork. It is my pleasure to work with you.

Kevin
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

I think I'll add P4Host to my list of hosts I am considering. Anyone else have experience with them?

Thanks for the great review Pastork. Keep up the good work Kevin!
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

OK

Here are the domains:

ImmanuelForum.org

PastorThroop.com