Manage Windows & Linux servers.

I'm runing a hosting business with about 350-400 clients, it's already a tool large number to manage them manualy.
    We provide Windows and Linux hosting in a same time and I'd like to select a control manel that will allow to manage/automate this business from one management point for me, my resellers and clients. I know 2 panels that support this mode, every with his own "-".

H-Sphere, very feaure panel, maybe a best choise but it too complex for reseller and for end user I think - first "-", a second - vpopmail & qmail. I'd like to have a support for cyrus / sendmail or cyrus / postfix. Maybe there is also other "-" but it's enoght for me.

CupePanel, I like it more than H-Sphere, but also "-"... 1. I can change nothing here, for example, I'd like to sell an SMTP Auth and IMAP access as an addon for additional money, but I can only support/unsupport SMTP auth systemwide, and some other things that I'd like to change / add in cubepanel but I can't. Second - it's very slow.

Maybe someone knows also Windows / Linux hostin panels?
    Last edited by gosha; 12-05-2006 at 05:34 PM.

I would suggest HSPcomplete and Plesk for Linux and Windows. You will manage your business with one central console. Provisionning of Plesk clients is a very easy automated task with HSPcomplete.

Have a look at it and good luck.

Boise, ID
    If you don't want to use HSPComplete you can also utilize Plesk Expand with Plesk on Both Linux and Windows combined with Centralized DNS and Mail.