seeksadmin.com review

About a month ago I asked about using an outside server expert with a managed server.

My dedicated server is hosted with Hostgator and found that their level 3 support has been good, but their lower level of support was been good and bad depending on the tech. Also their response time varied greatly and while we could usually get our specific problems addressed it was obvious we were dealing with a big company.

We were looking for a higher level of support that we could ask advice from and help us find nagging problems, etc.

Several people suggested seeksadmin.com so I gave them a try. So far I have only dealt with Tris but he has been outstanding. He has helped us troubleshoot and fix several nagging problems that were costing us time, money and frustrations. He has gone the extra mile for us several times.

For the first time in the 4-5 years we have had dedicated servers, I feel like we have a server expert on our team we can go to for help and advice.

Although I can't recommend them long term yet, after a month I can report they have done a great job for us at an extremely reasonable price.

There are a lot of phony and unexperienced "server admins" out there just trying to make a quick buck, but its always good to find a company who is reliable, honest and know they're doing.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the great review. We try our best to keep people happy and I do enjoy the work which is always a plus. You've been a great client, so I hope for a long business relationship between us.
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Meh, just wish admins like that came free lol With a server already costing $215/m and no real ways of making money it's hard to get good help lol But if we ever need anything done which we can't handle ourselves, these do indeed sound like the right people to turn to... thanks for the review
    || Semi-professional PHP developer || Exams right now, don't I just feel lucky? ||

Well I am as cheap as I can go, im afraid. I dont really do it for the money although I do need it to live. So sorry for not being free :-P
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Quote Originally Posted by TR Seeks
    Well I am as cheap as I can go, im afraid. I dont really do it for the money although I do need it to live. So sorry for not being free :-P
    Hehe, understabable, i wouldn't expect anyone to provide that level of support for free + it's prob better if i learn it myself, eh?
    || Semi-professional PHP developer || Exams right now, don't I just feel lucky? ||

I use SeeksAdmin for some of my sites, and I must say they are absolutely top notch. When I ask for something to be installed it is usually done within 15 minutes. When I ask for them to look into something, they usually have a detailed response within an hour. They reboot the server when needed, and they really do work hard to do a great job.
    They have been great for me, and their prices are amazing
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting