Thumbs up Finally. A hosting company that works! Utropicmedia.net

After deciding to have our company, NewKeyFob, to have a website to help promote our products, I embarked on a mission to find a hosting provider that could serve both our needs, but also our wants.

It took me quite a few days to find what I was looking for. I found what we wanted in Utropicmedia.net. After several emails to Utropicmedia back and forth (i could not believe how fast they were to respond! REAL people were emailing me, not an auto-sent mesage!) we decided to go with them.

The customer support has been great, even though there wasn't any problems with their service, it was us that couldn't get things right! They graciously walked us through what we had to accomplish in order to get our things up and running.

We have been with them for almost a year now, and the same still holds. Their plans are cheap compared to what you get with them. Each comes with all the email addresses we would want! Their storage space is very good, along with the transfer.

Utropicmedia Network Solutions (Utropicmedia.net) is a very good choice for any company, and personal sites as well, that would like to have a very good, cheap, reliable, customer friendly hosting company. I would reccommend them to anyone!

Thanks Utropicmedia.net!!!! Things have been GREAT!

~nick
    Newkeyfob.com

for real.......

Nick,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad were were able to help with the SQL issue and glad your business is running smoothly. If you have any questions, feel free to email/phone/stalk/heckle us anytime.

Regards,

Nick,

glad to see that you have found a suitable host for yourself. Its not often we see positive post such as this one
    Roi

i'm glad i found them. they are very good. i definitely don't plan to switch anytime soon. their customer service was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by newkeyfob
    i'm glad i found them. they are very good. i definitely don't plan to switch anytime soon. their customer service was awesome!
    That is great! I saw they offer Email Hosting with interesting features,too. Just out of curiosity: How did you find them?
    Gonzalo
    "To venture is to risk one's life; not to venture is to lose one's reason to live"