Question Domain Registration With Paypal ?

Hello Guys

I want to register few domain name I have my hosting account on GoDaddy.com

Godaddy is also giving me facility to register but problem is that i dont have Verified paypal Account and GoDaddy.com only accept Verified Paypal account.
    (I dont have credit card yet)

So is there any other domain registrar who accept Unverified paypal account ?

I dont have credit card yet so its also not possible to registar with Credit Card ?

Plz help me in that

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in Advance

Verifying through Paypal is a simple process, so why not do it? Open a banking account, attach it to the PP account, they send a small deposit (2 actually), you enter the amounts, verified soon after.

I am not in USA , I am at India so its not possible to verify with Bank Account

My credit card is in process and it will take some days so I dont want to take risk with domains may be someone other get register that domain so asking you guys for help

Thanks

then you won't have another possibility I think

verifying with paypal via creditcard or bankaccount are the only 2 possibilities.

maybe you can borrow a friends creditcard to do it ?

They have no banks in India? Or is it that you can't legally use Paypal there?

In india Banks are now aware about paypal .

but my question is about Registrar who accept unverifyed paypal not how to verify my paypal account so plz guide me about that

hello,
    you can use http://www.dynadot.com/ but they only have this this TLDs

.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .ws, .us, .cn, .cc, .tv, .co.uk, .eu