Best free phpBB hosting

Could you guys please post the best free phpBB hosting site? I'm looking to host a fansite forum. I am looking for flexible and customizable forum hosting. Any suggestions?

5,176 is where you should post your question. Or
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Damn, I asked this same question at the phpBB forums, and they told me I should ask you guys, now I'm told to ask them. Just my luck.

Well thanks anyways.

Hi Ethan,

You have not been asked to go back to phpBB.

You have been give 2 links to places where you can ask your question, those places are better placed to answer your question.

Toronto, Ontario
    Why you looking for a free host? Why not pay the $5-10/month to get something reliable?
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination. | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Richmond, VA
    Ethan, there is a problem with hosting your site at a free phpBB host. They usually do not let you move it when you decide to upgrade to a professional solution. So my advice would match that of hmalekib: go ahead with a paid solution now. You'll be better off in the long run, especially if your forum is a success.
    Daniel B., CEO - and
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at]

There are disadvantages to free forums, anyway
    Get Online. Reach Worldwide.
    Check our uptime

I have a friend who has a free forum at and he's pretty happy.

try they are free and they are awesome - Premium Hosting Solutions Since 2006
    Shared Hosting, FFmpeg Hosting, Linux VPS and Dedicated Solutions.
    SSD, Litespeed powered, R1soft, cPanel | Softaculous | Rvsitebuilder + FFmpeg, Mencoder, Mplayer, Flvtool2, x264