Talking lastly i decided "Rochenhost.com", good or not?

after hours of searching in the fourm. I found the most suitable hosting for me .. and i didn't find much in the preivious posts except one negative point was about their "compulsary 6-month commitment" and i think they get rid of it now.

so, any one have any comments about
    Rochenhost.com
    and i will be thankful

Just to clarify, yes we have ditched the "compulsary 6-month commitment" after a lot of feedback from users. We actually did that only a few days after the post on WHT
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

what a fast response

i think i will like Rochenhost.com if you care about the customers like that and respond as fast as that.

thanks a lot for making that clear because i went to the site and read the TOS from the first word to the last one

and i have a comment here. why is the TOS for unix is different than windows?
    i just read the unix one but i was wonder what can be different with the windows one

Because some of the resource issues that effect Windows don't effect Linux and vice versa.
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

They're a good company
    Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

I am currently with Rochen and pretty happy with the Support response time and system uptime.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions