.ca Registrar and hosting combinations?

I'm using registerfly and domainsatcost+awardspace, but I need an alternative since they either aren't reliable or powerful enough.

I have a few .ca domains at domainsatcost, netfirms, and regfly.
    Hosting by regfly VPS and dreamhost

I just want to change the domains' nameservers and then the host just... hosts it. But somehow it just doesn't work since two different companies don't communicate between themselves and I tried a lot of things.

I would do a thorough search in google, but I'm just limited in time.

Personally (and this is just how I do it) I use for registration purposes -- they sell .ca domain names at 9.95 when I last checked and you need an existing client account to register at the cheaper rate.

Once the registration is completed I generally tend to migrate them over to my enom account almost immediately though to avoid problems down the road!

I end up saving about 10 dollars per registration and overall I don't think it's worth the hassle but it is an option!

Steer clear of registerfly. Netfirms is still a good option as well as long as they allow registrations outside of their hosting.

Best of luck!
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

BC, Canada
    I use for domains, and they do appear to offer windows hosting. Never used their hosting though.
    || Higher Intellect || Half a million documents and climbing.
    || CupidClick Dating || Just for Canadians.