Problem of Mosso / MT grid / gridlayer?

Hello there,

Wow, I've been spending hours reading up Mosso / MT grid / gridlayer and found there were many problems in implementation.

I thought it would be simple to perhaps raise issue to respective developers to be aware of what WE want and problems that WE want to be sorted out:

So if possible just state it down:

Problems: (previous and current probs so that other members could follow up what they have done in keeping you happy )
    etc

WANTS: (previous and current wants)

Last but not least, I'm sure they deserve applause from us for doing great deed.

What are the features that you like or caught your attention:
    etc etc

Cheers man!

That they aren't really grids but are trying to be classified as such by their executives and marketing teams so they can cash in on buzz word fever?

I also agree with RossH
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Quote Originally Posted by RossH
    That they aren't really grids but are trying to be classified as such by their executives and marketing teams so they can cash in on buzz word fever?
    Would you like to elaborate more? What evidence do you have to substantiate that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by A|J
    Would you like to elaborate more? What evidence do you have to substantiate that claim?

That they don't fit the definition of a grid by anyone's definition except their own? How do you prove a false positive? Thats like me asking if you have stopped beating your wife yet.

They don't fit the definition of a grid plain and simple as laid out by the industry and academics. If you need examples go look at the 10 other threads where it has been discussed.
    Last edited by RossH; 12-06-2006 at 02:12 AM.