Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Billy
    Sorry for going off-topic but there's a famous Daniel Briere with the Buffalo Sabres of the NHL, he's also on the east coast
    Ah, yes! You wouldn't believe how many times I've been confused for him, especially online. There have been a few times it's happened in person, as well - I don't look very much like him, but I guess it's enough that folks seem to think I'm him.

(I also get confused with another Daniel Briere who writes a few telecom books in the for Dummies series.)
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

some female customer is very rude also ...

Quote Originally Posted by identifydns
    some female customer is very rude also ...
    So are some male customers...I don't think gender has much to do with whether a person is rude or not.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

I think yes that happens.

Basically it can happen when your support is outsourced to some call center or some group of guys who are bored just sitting on computer recieving support queries. (bah! )

I wont say its possible for a proprietor to answer questions quickly to a female than a male, as he thinks from business perspective.

Well as some of you said above, as this industry has more of males than females you'll surely see that....its agreeable that the possibility of this issue can be in any industry.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalWebDan
    So are some male customers...I don't think gender has much to do with whether a person is rude or not.
    I agree

Pyce !

Well, in the hosting industry, you don't really see your clients or meet up with them, apart from support emails or chat requests, you really don't know anything about the person talking to you..so, it really shouldn't matter if it's a guy or a girl..both treated equally because..both are actually paying equally and both are expecting to be treated professionaly
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12