Well,

We have *1* server still at Sago that we have had there for almost 2 years now. The customer has been happy with it and decided they would rather just stay there than do a move. Our accountant is closing out the end of November and they're reconciling our AMEX and they noticed that the charges from Sago were $64 higher than normal.

I logged into Sago's site to check and sure enough they raised the price for the 100mbps port option on the server from $35 to $99 without ever so much as sending an e-mail. I opened a ticket and this is the response I got

The price of the 100Mbps port has always been $99/monthly, you were given the $35 rate by your old salesman or Adam. We are no longer offering this rate at all, hence the price change. I removed this from your billing and I am forwarding this ticket to support so the can change your connection. Let us know if you have any questions.
Yes, Jason and Adam are no longer at Sago which is partly why we won't put any equipment there. It's stupid things like this that really damage the vendor / client relationship.

At one time we had 30 servers in Sago and that dwindled down to *1* because of their inability to maintain a stable network and provide accurate billing.

*buyer beware*